"We're committed to service and quality logistics through a human approach"
Under our Project focus, we offer our customers over 60 years of expertise. Our presence on the African continent allows us to understand the challenges of doing business within difficult environments. We are committed to working in partnership with you to find the right solution for your business.
Our dedicated project managers, located in each of our offices, provide valuable experience and local knowledge. Health and safety management is of the utmost importance within our operations and our project managers carefully prepare and plan in order to deliver the project safely, on time and within
Throughout these offices, we have access to the best abnormal and oversized cargo transporters and handlers, heavy lift engineers, HSSE managers, quality experts, compliance personnel and IT specialists.
COMEXAS Group is a member of several specialised project networks. Thanks to these strategic alliances, we ensure that each shipment is handled by an approved COMEXAS Project Cargo specialist with a proven track record.
- Flat-rack, open top or container solution
- RORO or MAFI transport
- Break-bulk, bulk and charter carriers
- Airfreight part/full time, slot charters
- Road transport by low-bed, low-loaders or SPMT.
- Turn-key project management
- Logistics plans, site and road surveys
- Order processing and procurement solutions
- Heavy lift and oversized cargoes
- Warehousing and supply base management
- QHSE compliance, emergency rapid response and quality assurance programs
- Global freight forwarding and local clearing expertise
- Chartering, ship agency and husbandry services.